Can it be safe to say that most the community can manage the

Правила форума
Уважаемые жители поселка и гости нашего форума!
Если, по каким-либо причинам, у Вас возникли проблемы с регистрацией на форуме, напишите на webmaster@toscentral.ru и мы поможем зарегистрироваться в самое короткое время.

Can it be safe to say that most the community can manage the

Сообщение Dingbest » 04 янв 2021, 10:52

Can it be safe to say that most the community can manage the new consoles? I thought the majority was children (old guy here.) Same can be said about Kobe. Why would someone pay 100 bucks on game it's possible to cover 60 for. I am not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on NBA 2K21 MT the cover. Thats how I feel, I desired the Kobe cover but $100. . No thanks Zion will be OK.

That's true but it's still 100 bucks at the end of the day, for what to watch Kobe for thirty minutes when the game is loading up. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the last five years anyways. Ima spend the $100 so that I only have to purchase the game once. I bet I'll find a next gen console some point this year and want to play 2K and I know I don't wish to find the $60 version double so I'll only spend 100$ up front to have it on both generations. I'm just going to purchase it to another gen. Because you know the sport for this gen consoles is going to be cheeks.

They did just about every all star vet dirty by choosing zion after 19 games as a cover athlete in any way! Yet alone on the next gen cover. . Not everyone can afford 100 bucks or the PS5 put the gate, I'm getting Dame pay for. Not all people can afford a brand new gen and the 100 dollar version right away lmfao weirdo hes about the cover nothing dirty about it. Not like this bro, better part of MT for sale 2K21 the neighborhood and fan-base are buying the current gen mamba forever variation as it includes the next gen standard edition at no cost. However, hows it doing him dirty plenty of individuals wi have his cover due to what I just mentioned. The sport will be the specific same such as 2k20. Save up and wait patiently till you buy a PS5. I really could, but why do I? I can wait few months and only play the PS5 variant and save approximately $30.
Dingbest

Re: Can it be safe to say that most the community can manage the

Сообщение wazzakkal » 17 авг 2021, 21:35

wazzakkal

Сообщение wazzakkal » 02 сен 2021, 08:50

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wazzakkal

Сообщение jiuer7845 » 22 сен 2021, 13:37

jiuer7845

Вернуться в ТОС "Центральный"