filmbackpack.com, Film Backpack Camping, backpack

Правила форума
Уважаемые жители поселка и гости нашего форума!
Если, по каким-либо причинам, у Вас возникли проблемы с регистрацией на форуме, напишите на webmaster@toscentral.ru и мы поможем зарегистрироваться в самое короткое время.

filmbackpack.com, Film Backpack Camping, backpack

Сообщение WilliamR » 17 июн 2021, 12:51

If you live in the Anaheim or Orlando areas of the country, you’ve no doubt gotten used to – slightly, perhaps – the sound of silence every night over the last 15 months. That’s because fireworks spectaculars at locations like Disneyland and Walt Disney World haven’t been taking place since the early spring of 2020.

If, like me, you’re ready for del Toro to get back to live-action filmmaking, you’re in luck. The director’s first live-action feature since The Shape of Water is arriving this year, and it sounds pretty damn great. The film is Nightmare Alley, based on the novel of the same name by William Lindsay Gresham. It follows Stan Carlisle, “an ambitious carny with a talent for manipulating people with a few well-chosen words, hooks up with Dr. Lilith Ritter, a female psychiatrist who is even more dangerous than he is.”backpack

That’s one of the two things that [director Damien Chazelle] and I talked about the first time we met and talked about making the original short film, which would hopefully lead to the full length feature. And that ambiguity, that dichotomy is exactly that argument, is exactly what we were both hoping for. And Miles, too, once he was a part of the feature film. So the answer is all of the above, really, honestly. And although I don’t, when we’re doing the work, not actively thinking of, this is how I want an audience to perceive this. I am trying to embody and portray, really, all of that because it’s all in there, it’s all a part of it.

filmbackpack.com
Film Backpack Camping

Joining Barret and Tjahjanto on the filmmaking front are Jennifer Reeder (Knives & Skin), Ryan Prows (Lowlife), and Chloe Okuno (Slut). The film’s score will be composed by Greg Anderson of the drone metal band Sunn O))).

Seriously, though, if Disney ever does decide to dig through the Fox archives to expand its theme-park reach, this Night at the Museum concept art is a pretty cool way to start. No reason they can’t go back to the drawing board.

Изображение

The lambs may finally stop screaming. Clarice will reportedly end after just one season on CBS, after talks stalled on the Silence of the Lambs prequel’s planned move from CBS to Paramount+. Now, it seems that move has been nixed, and Clarice is doomed to be thrown at the bottom of a hole alongside so many other one-season shows.

The dolls are still there, and the story goes that the dolls are often seen to “move their heads and arms and even opened their eyes,” and even “whisper to each other.” You’re creeped out just reading this, aren’t you?

Изображение
WilliamR

Вернуться в ТОС "Центральный"